Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friggin' AMAZING blog

Go down

My friggin' AMAZING blog  Empty My friggin' AMAZING blog

Post  Xigbar Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:35 pm

THIS is to prove to a certain, tea sucking, brit faced tree hugger, that I can totally do a friggin' amazing blog without anythin' to do with prune juice, er boss touchin' somthing....I DUNNO.

so I figgured, i'd show you lot what I have to deal with, after hours,

our pal poker here, must be goin' through some midlife crises, the dude climbs up that tree, jumps down, runs around it, then sits, must be some british trible thing, er whatever they do
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen34

It wasnt long after some freaky sombody comes along, all goofy lookin' as you can see, aheh poker totally ran at first, and er, dem seemed to take it easy *cough*
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen35

after awhile of sittin' the goofy lookin' sombody left, and this brown thing came up all OvO, i thought i was gunna have to shoot the thing, it said dusk, so i think it was one of boss's late night creations.....if ya get my drift ;]
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen36

ya friggin' guessed it, goofy lookin' sombody came back and sat again, with a rape face on, dem had the right idea to scoot away -snort- i woulda shot it if it tried somthin' though
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen37

The sombody seemed to take an interest in poker, i guess when poker tried to run before he got a good look, but i dont think the brit minded at all, if ya get what im sayin -winkwinknudgenudge-
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen38

after some weird conversation it had with itself, it decided to walk away all dramatic n' junk, poker seemed alittle "heart" broken, aheh.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen39

Now this, dude, is just friggin' awkward, and in front of dem too? yeesh brit, if ya read the chat, he asks me if my legs sang.....guess he missed that sombody....alot -shutter-
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen40

now THATS a friggin' blog if i do say so myself, pretty amazingly friggin' awesome too

oh uh, but one more thing....ya know, a classic, for old times sake...
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen41

-Xig

Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

https://orgxiii.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

My friggin' AMAZING blog  Empty Re: My friggin' AMAZING blog

Post  Xigbar Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 am

Well i decided to do another one of these things, since, well yeesh, there was friggin' alot of stalkin' done by sombodies today,

I knew this shoulda foreshadowe'd somthin' when i look up on the friggin' hill and see them sombodies goin at it, not a pretty sight, if ya ask me, though i know some of ya are into that *cough*
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen42

after that, me and dem head to bonfire, and no sooner, we get stalky Mic stalkyton come at us, im sure ya can fill in what it prolly wanted, if ya get my drift.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen43

It then circled, and circled, dude, the sombody really wanted some action.....or was russian
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen44

>.> i think it knew i was watchin' it, still angry it wasnt getting any action.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen45

Did ya know lion cubs sleep in a line? i friggin' didnt, but these guys were like ducks in a row, musta been a sombody thing er somthin' -squint- but the one looked like it needed to use the bathroom
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen46

Ya know, you cant take an rp seriously when your face is fused with a friggin' rock, this sombody rp musta been an ostrich one, or just really kinky.....im thinkin' more kinky.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen47
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen48

Dude, you see that? its gotta be good if its got exotic in its name right? i bet i could friggin' loads of munny, JUST for the screen, -3- booze for months,
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen49

So er, the exotic thing like uh evolved, so i made sure i'd get this time around too featuring my awesome yet again should get double the munny >.>
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen50

and last but not least, this purple thing asks to be my mate, after i was done pukin' in my mouth, i was sure to give it pokers name though, aheh.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen51

thats it for todays er, adventure, the stuff you see, ya cant unsee em e,e

-Xig

Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Well its been a few days so uh, might as well tell ya what happened on my er, run abouts in scary sombody land, which is always kinda freaky if ya ask me,

Well to start off the night, no surprise to anyone im sure, aheh, hot head has yet again found a new love intrest, *cough* more lovers then I have awesome, and thats ALOT dude
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen52

While hot he- oh i mean Miss Larxene, (were very formal now) was with her new found toy, this sombody was over in the corner doing er, uh, yoga?
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen53

THEN these guys come along, dragon things er somthin' boss prolly woulda liked em, alittle too friendly if ya ask me, sombody pets i think.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen15

Books got alot of friendly that night...
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen54

Unfortunatly so did i, i dont think it could get any worse right?
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen55

.....It did
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen56

poor books got the same treatment.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen60

Did i mention it had a pocket rape buddy? yea i didnt friggin' know either
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen57

in the end, poor bookie just couldnt take all that dragon lovin' and had to excuse himself,
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen58

and also in the end, clouds prove to be more amusing then Miss Larxene, again, no surprise.
My friggin' AMAZING blog  Screen59

thats all nobodies.....B[ get outta here

-Xig

Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down