Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zexy's Story Book

Go down

Zexy's Story Book Empty Zexy's Story Book

Post  Zexion Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:25 pm

I have too many stories to tell everyone.

WELL, in my astronomy class, there's those things that hold up those white screens where things are projected, right? Movies and all that jazz. My teacher has one of those birds that balances because of weights in the wings. Last week or Monday, the bird was on the left hooky thingy, and people in my class just noticed that it was on the right side. Someone sarcastically remarked, "It flew over there!"

Some girl follows up with, "Did it really fly over there?"

Some of you may know Techni and she's in my class. After the girl who thinks she's cute says what she said, Techni was like, "Did someone just say that?" My side of the classroom bursts into hysterical laughter.

Later in the hour, another girl said she wanted to play with the 'Gravity Bird', as we now call it. I told her to let it fly to her. When she was bored with it, my side of the room told her to let it fly back. I was crying from laughing so hard.

I love my astronomy class.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

http://www.leitzkei.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Zexy's Story Book Empty Re: Zexy's Story Book

Post  Zexion Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Okay. So I was sitting here, eating my dinner.

My neighbor just walks into my house and into my kitchen while I'm eating.

And she's all, "I locked myself out of my house."

And I was amazed. I'm all, how do you manage to lock yourself out of your own house? I mean, really!
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Okay, so for the past week in my world history class, we were watching a movie about 9/11. Pure, raw footage of what happened on the day, and several weeks after. Horrible stuff, I tell you.

Anyways, we were watching the part where the first tower that was hit collapsed [the second tower that collapsed, in other words], and SOME GIRL in my class is like, "How did they even collapse?"

...Common sense, in my opinion.

Anyway, the day we finished the movie, same girl was like, "Why are they looking for bodies?"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHY?!
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Well, we haven't had a good story for awhile!

Yesterday, I was waiting for my dinner to finish and I walked by the back door and I see this cat who looks so much like my cat, Tiger. After a moment of studying, I figured out it WAS my cat... and he was outside. I had NO idea how he got out there until I noticed this huge hole in the screen door.

...Okay. So, I go back to my room, then I leave it again to call my mom. As I'm telling her the story, I look out the window and my cat is outside... A-FREAKING-GAIN. He is such a ninja, I'm tellin' you. I'm surprised our kitten didn't follow him.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:52 pm

My friends and I, we have this thing where we pick topics and write stuff about 'em. Xigbar gave me the idea of posting the KH-related ones in my Story Book. :3

Topic: Orphans

"Ansem!" The crazed scientist yelled down the hallway, a bundle in his arms.

Ansem sighed, opening the door for Even. "What is it now, Even? Did you make another break-through in the lab?"

"Nah, he's just going crazy again!" Braig chuckled as he slid into Ansem's office to look at Even. "No, I lied again. Crazy Eyes over here said he found a little boy on the streets alone in the storm."

"And I did! Are you calling me crazy? Look!" Said crazy scientist looked at the bundle in his arms, removing the blanket. As he did, a little boy with steel-blue hair peeked out with big blue eyes, looking up at Ansem. "I... don't think he has any parents."

"...Do you know his name, Even?" Ansem asked, looking back at the boy's calculating stare.

"He won't tell me, for whatever reason." Even looked down at the little boy.

The older man sighed, looking away from the stare the child had seemingly locked him in. "The boy is your responsiblity, you know that. Right?"

"I was aware when I found him on the street. He could be a prodigy, you know. Maybe even smarter than you, Braig." Even smirked when the black haired man gave the scientist an evil look. "I'll be going then." He turned and left the room with the child, who had a tight grip on Even's lab coat.

"...Ienzo." Was all the little boy said before he drifted off into slumber.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Not my best, but Xigbar told me to post this one yet again.
If it's a little confusing, the REALLY big chuck of italics is a bit in the past. :3

Topic: Graveyards

It wasn't a room to be celebrated. It was a graveyard. I knew it from the moment I stepped foot in it, seeing all the portals similar to grave stones. I wasn't the only one to realize it was a graveyard. The only one who seemed to notice and was worried about it was someone you would call a friend in this God forsaken place: Zexion.

Of course, he was always a smart cookie. A prodigy at age six, no doubt. Always bringing up things I never thought about. And those things always ended in some chaos. No one knew it was intellectual Zexion and me, Xigbar. We were, what someone would also say, Partners in Crime.

And I was worried. The day he was sent to Castle Oblivion. The day before he left, a rumor went around that Axel was to kill whoever was suspicious and might overthrow the Organization. The days following, I went to the Graveyard. Every. Single. Day. To make sure Zexion's portal was still blue and the image of the Lexicon on the floor glowing an even brighter blue.

I expected it to stay blue.

After the fifth day of running back and forth, the image of the book was a sick, red color.

"Mister Zexion, come here. I have a few words for you." Xigbar patted the spot next to him on the couch, smiling slightly.

Said Mister rolled his eyes, walking over and plopping himself down on the couch. "Yes, Xigbar?"

"Listen, Zexion... I heard this rumor going around about Castle Oblivion. Axel is supposed to be killing whoever might be plotting to overthrow the Organization." The Freeshooter narrowed his eye. "And I don't trust him one bit." He looked at Zexion. "Promise that you won't get killed."

The Schemer chuckled darkly, leaning back on the couch. "When I get back, I'll have a grand scheme for us to execute. For Axel."

Xigbar laughed along with Zexion. "It better be amazing."

"It will be. I promise."

I just "loved" the way he said, When I get back.

Now it was never.

Xigbar glared at the grave as he summoned his Arrowguns. He quickly reloaded them before taking a few steps back.

"Goodbye." The room was suddenly filled with bright lights of all colors and (arrow)gun shots. When the light faded off, Xigbar had dropped his guns and and was staring at what was left of Zexion's grave.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum