Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to RP

+6
Demyx
-Roxas-
Larxene
Luxord
Zexion
Xigbar
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A place to RP Empty A place to RP

Post  Xigbar Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 pm

alright this is for all the times IT is down, we all know it happens frequently so this is our
next best bet, the nice and shiny RP area, box whosemawhatsit

so enjoy all, aheh
------------------------------------------------rp line----------------------------------------------
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

https://orgxiii.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

A place to RP Empty Re: A place to RP

Post  Zexion Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 am

[Let's get this roleplay started, shall we?]
-In the kitchen with a cauldron, and is throwing random spices in there, laughing maniacally and stirring- >:D "This will be my most devious plan ever!" -Runs out of kitchen to go get something from his room, leaving evil cauldron of evil alone-
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

http://www.leitzkei.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luxord Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:04 pm

-walks out into the kitchen; whistling- o.o whats this? -looks over the boiling pot to see some greenish-broth looking stuff- yuck; who the heck is cooking this?!

-looks around to see no one around and pours the rest of his tea; and a few peices of chocolate in the pot- >.> hmm; now it smells a bit better.. still yuck! -walks away like nothing has happened-

-walks off to the lounge, sits on the couch and messes with his cards-

Last edited by Luxord on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luxord
Luxord
Gambler of Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:49 pm

-stolls into the lounge, smacks poker in the back of the head and countinues to walk into the kitchen - "hm i figured hot head was a hag but now shes making potions aheh"

-grabs a few random pots off the counter and slings them into the pot- "aheh i wonder if its suppose to bubble like that *cough* yuck"

-leaves the kitchen, smack poker across the back of his head again, and walks back to his room-
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 pm

-stumbles into the kitchen looking for a knife sharpener and notices the bubbling pot of..random stuff.- o.O hmm? What's this? -sniffs it and sticks her tounge out in disgust- Eww it smells horrible..It doesn't even LOOK attractive..>3 hmm..

-looks over to Luxord's tea that's being made and takes the pot full of the nasty bubbling substance and pours some of it into the teapot, stirs it around and serves it in a cup- Heheh, Lux is in for a treat.

-walks over to the lounge and hands Luxy the cup of "tea"- The teapot was doing that screaming noise and it got annoying...so I figured I'd serve you some tea out of the "kindness in my heart".. >;3

-pats him and sits on the other couch-
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

http://absentsilhouette.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 pm

-walks into the kitchen- "What IS this stuff?? Shocked "
-tastes it- "ICK! It tastes NASTY.." -goes through the spice cabinet- "hmm...a little oregano never hurt anything.." -shakes the spice into the pot a few times- "That should do it." -walks into the lounge- "Hey guys...what's up?"
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Luxord Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:35 pm

-slapped across the head by xig then swats at him- stopeeet >.> and larx... I dont drink.. acid green.. bubbling tea. o__o; -grabs it then walks past rox and pours it on his hair-

>:3 lets see the affects.
Luxord
Luxord
Gambler of Fate

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:00 am

-gets acid green bubbling tea poured on his hair- o.o
-his hair stands straight up then poofs out-
"Omgosh...Luxord! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR?!?! Do you KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ME TO GEL IT THAT WAY?!?!"

Last edited by *Roxas* on Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:12 pm

-Comes back to check on cauldron- -Puffs out cheeks like a pufferfish-
:I Whattheeffarethesepeopledoing! ):<
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Tue May 11, 2010 10:04 am

Roxas storms off from the lounge and back into his room and shuts his door...he stands in front of his wall mirror trying desperately to fix his hair...
"Ugh...this is gonna take FOREVER...what WAS that stuff anyway?" he thought to himself as he ran his fingers through his hair getting the green stuff out.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Demyx Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:40 pm

-Enters dramatically and draws himself a 'do not push button' then pushes it. The walls start closing in and "bad romance" blares in the background- "oops.... I meant to make a "do push button"..... -decides it will just play itself out and runs, grabs Marlys glitter and dumps it on Roxys head- YOU had that coming. I know what you did. -squints, runs off and jumps up on the roof to hide-
Demyx
Demyx
Melodious Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

-gets glitter dumped on head-
"Ugh...why is eveybody messing with me today? Is it Pick On Roxas Day or something?"

-messes hair trying to get the glitter out-
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Mon May 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Errr, let me get this wagon rollin' again...-wipes dust off the rp page- *COUGHHACK* okay let's go. -w-

Loud crashing and shouting can be heard from her room, and yells of pain come shortly after. A few minutes go by, and out she comes, dragging Demyx with one hand, and Roxas with the other; Both being yanked along side of her by their hair-

"I TOLD you guys to STAY OUT MY ROOM!" With that, she sent a strong electrical current through both of their bodies, snickering as they wiggled around.
She continued out into the lounge, and threw them both onto the couch. Summoning her kunai with electric surges emitting from them, and wearing her usual sadistic smirk, it was obvious her intentions weren't to let them off on a warning. She meant some serious business, things were about to go down.
"I want a good reason as to why you two were in my room." She quickly glared at Rox. "And don't you dare say Waterboy here told ya to steal another sock."
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed May 11, 2011 7:46 am

So much dust! -coughcough-))

Roxas began to flail and yell in pain as the electricity surged throughout his body as he was dragged along with Demyx to the couch. His blue eyes meeting with Larxene's green ones as he stared up at her. "Demyx did tell me to steal a sock, you guys are always going around saying "Respect your elders" and stuff like that, I was just doing what I was told to do since Demyx is higher than me." the boy replied.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu May 12, 2011 4:04 am

Rox! You're one of them air purifiers, right? You clean off the dust!))

Zexion raised an eyebrow when he heard the commotion going on from upstairs.

But he just waved it off. Weird things always happen in the Castle. Always.

Instead, he turned his attention to his cauldron of... bubbly greenliness. Then he thought for a moment... What if he poured some of the greenliness into Larxene's favorite drink? ...Oh yes, such a way to get back at her. Zexion smirked evilly as he went into the fridge to grab Larxene's drink, and then quickly put the greenliness into her drink.

He closed the top and shook the drink to mix it all up.

Then he nonchalantly placed it back where it was before. "That'll teach her something."

He then poured the rest of the cauldron's contents down the drain.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm

She glared at Roxas coldly, not quite satisfied with the answer. She waited a few seconds, before she put her 'coldhearted' smirk back on. She scoffed at him, obviously annoyed with him already.

"Smart ass." She said with a sigh. Within seconds, her hand flew across his face, making a loud cracking sound as it impacted him. She brought her attention to Demyx, who was sitting next to Roxas, wide-eyed and all, and smiled at him.

"Waterboyy, what's the matter?~ What's with that face?~" She ran her fingers through his hair, and yanked it, trying to get a sound out of him. "C'moon, you're boring when you have nothing to say~" With that, she put a hand on both of their chests, and sent another strong electrical current through their bodies. "I'm done with you guys, ciao~"

She turned around and headed to the kitchen. When she got there, she open the fridge and grabbed her drink. She opened the cap and drank almost half the bottle, then looked at it with her head cocked to the side.
"This...tastes different." She twitched and put the drink back in the fridge. "Pleh," She started walking back towards the lounge. "That thing has a nasty aftertas--.." Before she could finish, everything went black and she fell to the floor in the middle of the hallway.

DUN DUN DUNNNN~

Last edited by Larxene on Sat May 14, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Thu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Comming out of his room, he closed the door behind him and began to walk. Not even thirty seconds pasted before he tripped and face planted onto the floor.- Ow.. What the.. -pushing up on his arms, he lifted his torso just a few inches off of the floor before twisting his head around and spotting Larxene on the floor- Oh SHIZZNITS. -He quickly crawled over to her and lifted her up in his arms and stood- Larxy? -He quickly carried her to Zexion and held her out to him, but kept a firm grip on her so he couldn't knock her out of his arms.- Zexion. What did you do?! -His face was staring at Zexion with narrowed eyes as he awaited his answer.-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Sun May 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Zexion froze when he heard Axel's voice behind him.

"What makes you so sure that I did it?" The slate-haired boy asked, turning to face Axel. "Just because SHE fell on the floor due to some outrageous reason, it doesn't mean that I did it. For all we know, she could just be losing her grip on reality... or something.

"Anyways, she should be awake soon." Number VI finished, and left the kitchen.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

-he seems sort of outraged- Larxene doesn't just 'fall' on the ground and pass out ya know. Plus, how would you know that she would be awake soon if you 'didn't have anything to do with it'. -He grumbled and proceeded to Larxy's room where he sat her on the bed and walked over to the wall. He turned to face the bed and leaned on the wall, crossing his arms and lifting his right foot to press against the wall. He closed his eyes and tilted his head down slightly and awaited for Larxy to wake up.-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 am

About twenty minutes went by before she gained her consciousness back. Her eyes slowly opened and scanned around her bedroom. She sat up, one hand rubbing her head, then quickly clutching her stomach. She rolled over to the point where from her abdomen up was hanging from the bed and groaned. Whatever she drank was not good, at all.
She took a deep breath and sat up on her bed. She looked up, saw Axel , and nearly fell off her bed, throwing a pillow at him as a defense. She wasn't expecting him, at least she didn't throw a kunai.-

"What are you doing in here?" Her tone of voice wasn't quite right, usually she'd sound pissed, but she was more curious. She walked towards him, with slight smile on her face, and opened the door. "Well," She said in an oddly cheerful voice, "We don't wanna be stuck in here all day, now do we? Let's go do something." She grabbed Ax by the wrist and dragged him down the hall leading into the lounge. When they got there, she looked around the room, the usual crowd was there. She tugged on Ax like a little kid at an amusement park- "Hey hey! Let's go bother Xiggy!" She turned to the redhead and gave him the nicest smile that has ever been on her face. "...Please?"
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 pm

He heard her groan and looked up. A flash of white flew towards him and hit his face. He instinctively grabbed it and looked at it. A pillow. Of course.-
Well, I was waiting for you to wake up. -As he was dragged off, he noticed how strange she was acting. He didn't question it yet until they were in the lounge. His mind boggled with questions as to what was wrong with her.- Um.. Sure we can? -His voice sounded a bit unsure, as he thought she was up to something. He saw the smile and knew something was seriously wrong with Larxene.- Larxy.. what's wrong with you? You're acting really strange. -He quirked a brow and waited to see her reaction-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Mon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

She stared at Xiggy for a bit, then looked up at Axel with a confused stare when he questioned her. "What do ya mean?" She smiled at him again- "I'm fine! Now let's go!" She tugged his arm again, and dragged him over to where Xigbar was. She jumped in front of Xigbar, and held her arms out to him with the huge excited grin still on her face.-

"HEY! Xiggy!!" She jumped up again and gave him such a tight hug, that sparks were practically flying from her, and moved back. She grabbed both Ax's and Xig's hand and tugged them, and gave them both a cheesy grin.- "We should do something guys!" -She tugged on Xig once more and looked at him with excited wide eyes. "What do you think we should do?"
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Gah. -He grunted as he was once again dragged off by the eager girl that was the complete opposite of the girl he knew. He simply stayed quiet and gave Xig a strange look of confusion.- Um.. Larx. Are you SURE you're alright? -He tilted his head to the left slightly before looking back to Xig, as though it were a silent plead to figure out what was wrong with Larxene-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Exhausted from his recent mission, he planned on making it to his room when his path was blocked by larxene "er, Hot head what are yo-" he stopped suddenly being thrown off by her out of character smile. "Are you, uh, sick er somthin'?" but his question went unanswered with the hug, he shot a confused glance at Axel then back at Larxene.

"Dude, hot head ya know im really tired an-" his hand was grabbed and tugged on, he grunted, staring down at her "What I wanna do is sleep." He rubbed his eye with his free hand and waited for an energetic reply.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm

She looked at Axel then back at Xigbar, and frowned at all their questioning.- "C'mon guys, I said I was fine~." -She rubbed her stomach- "I had a slight stomach ache before, I think it's something I drank, but that's out of the way." She waved it off.-

"Why do ya keep asking anyways?" She started to swing both of their hands, then stopped and frowned when Xig made his statement.- "Hey heey, what fun is sleeping. I mean, if you go to sleep, you're gonna miss out on all the fun me and Axel might have!" She looked up at Xigbar, doing that obnoxiously odd and awkward smile of hers. "Can't you stay up for a bit. Please pleaaase? I'm sure Ax here," She dragged Axel closer to them, "would just 'love' for you to stay up a bit too~"

She let go of Xig's hand and wrapped her arms tightly around Axel's right arm, practically clinging to him and her head slightly on his shoulder. "So! Now that we think you should stay up and hang with us," She tugged down on Ax- "What to do?" -She continued smiling at Xig.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Scratching the back of his head, he raised an eyebrow at Axel, then looked back at Larxene "Drank somthin' huh?" He looked around the room then sighed, "well, aheh, guess this could be entertainin' to watch at least."

He turned and sat himself in a close chair, still watching the two, "but don't look at me for ideas dude, im just here to watch the show, aheh"
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Tue May 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Zexion smiled when he was farther away from Axel. Oh, yes. Random green bubblyness usually works the way he wants it to. He makes it, it tastes horrible, and he puts it in someone's drink... but sometimes, he miscalculates and something bad happens... like gaining a creepy personality.

He shuddered at the thought of Larxene obtaining that personality for a short amount of time.

Number VI stopped at a window in the castle, and opened it, letting in what is dubbed fresh air.

Last edited by . Zexion . on Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

He felt odd with Larxene acting this way. He looked akwardly at Xig before being pulled down from her practically clinging to him. He felt extremely weird with Larxene acting the way she was.- Um.. Yeahh, Xig. -He decided to play along with Larxene on this one.- Why not play hide-and-go-seek? Larxene can be it then me and Xig will hide. -He tried to keep his voice slightly cheerful as he wanted to get her to play this so he can go to Zexion, who he still thought had something to do with this, and find out how to change her back.-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Wed May 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Frowning at Xigbar, she was about to complain to him, but Axel's idea of a game dragged her attention to him. "Hide and Seek?..That's an amazing idea!" She shook his arm, smiling in excitement, then once again grabbed Xig's hand and pulled him up from the couch- "But, you guys gotta play fair." She turned to Xigbar. "That means no hanging on the ceiling. I can't get up there, ya know."

As she was turning to face Axel again, she spotted Zexion, and nearly caused the castle to blow out a fuse; That's how excited she was to see him. Dragging both Axel and Xigbar by the hands, she stopped by the window in front of Zexion, still with that big smile. "Zex! Youuuu should play hide and seek with us!~ It's gonna be fun. I'm it, so you should join Xig and Ax," -She holds both of their hands up. "to go and hide..BUT you can't cheat.." -She tugged on Xig's arm- "You gotta make sure he doesn't trap me in a maze, okay?"
There was a cool breeze, she shivered and her attention went to the open window. "...Who opened this window?"
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm

Standing up from the couch and walked into the hallway. "It got quiet in here..." he thought as he stood in the center of the main hallway. "Wonder what everybody is up to..."
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Wed May 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Zexion froze up at the sound of Larxene's voice behind him. He turned to the scarily cheerful Nobody.

"I opened the window... and I think I'll pass on your little game of Hide and Seek... and Axel... we need to talk about It-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named..."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

He stumbled to his feet, being dragged from his comfy spot. He groaned at the idea of Hide-and-seek, glaring at Axel the whole time for coming up with the idea. Larxene's warning about the ceiling caught his attention, "uh sure hot head, no ceiling aheh".....he was hiding up there for sure.

Leaning on one foot to the other, he waited for the conversation to be over, and this game to start. With his free hand he adjusted his eyepatch and smirked, he was going to get some sleep afterall.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Thu May 19, 2011 2:54 pm

He quirked a brow at Zexion's words before he silently nodded. Feeling another glare at him, he turned to see Xig's face. He had to snicker at the face he was given before looking at Larxene with the nicest face he could muster.- Alright then Larxy. You go to your room and count to thirty while me and Xig count. I'll talk to Zexy and make sure that he joins our little game. -he hoped his words would pursuade her to do exactly as he said. He watched Zexion for a moment more before looking back at Larxene for her reaction-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Frowning at Zexion's rejection to playing the game, she was about to complain, but was interrupted by Axel. She smiled at him, and shook his hand in excitement. "Okay, that sounds like a plan!" She turned to Xigbar, tugging at his hand. "Remember, no cheating, okay? I don't want to see you on the cei--.." She shivered again; another cool breeze had came in. She stared out the window and zoned out for a bit.

She snapped out of it and looked around. Why was everyone so close to her? She looked down and noticed that Xigbar had hold of one hand, and Axel had a hold of the other hand. "...~What the hell is going on here?~" She thought, and looked around confused. Swiftly pulling her hands away from the both of them, raised her leg, pulled it back, and kneed Axel right where it hurts. She then turned to Xigbar, and punched him across the face. It wasn't just any punch, that was a punch full of electricity. It 'felt' good, to her at least.

She looked at them both, a pissed off look painted across her face. "WHAT the hell? YOU guys have got some nerves, holding MY hands. I should fade both of you right now. Give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't?" She gave them each a stone-cold glare, crossing her arms for some answers.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

His breath was taken away as he grabbed where she kicked. He groaned and fell to the floor on his knees.- Jashin, damn it Larxene.. -he groaned more and fell to his side. Folding his knees up to his elbows and groaned more- Owwww.. -He then clentched his teeth and remained silent for a supurisingly long time. He remained motionless as he waited for the pain to subside. Though he managed to say weakly- You went all.. funky and wanted to play games.. and acting like a somebody. I think Zexion did something to your drink.. considering he avoided me a bit.. But that's just my guess.. -he went back to silence before wallowing in his pain that flowed through him.
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Thu May 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Roxas heard all the yelling and ran down the large hallway to investigate. It took him a few minutes to arrive but he finally made it. Seeing Axel lay on the floor, and Larxene punching Xigbar he reckoned this wasnt a good time or place to be where he was. He leaned against a wall watching in silence, since he didnt want to cause any trouble, or get on Larxene's bad side for that matter.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Thu May 19, 2011 4:37 pm

His day dream about sleep was quickly tossed aside when Larxene's fist came in contact with his face. He stumbled back from being surged with electricity. "Dude!" he grabbed his jaw "Whats your friggin' problem?"
Turning to grab the back of the couch for balance, he glared, still shocked at her now compleatly changed attitude "YOU came and grabbed my hand, you losing your mind er somthin'.." he trailed off, rubbing his jaw, he quickly turned heading for the hallway, shoving Roxas out of the way "Last time I ever stop..." his voice getting faint as he grumbled into the kitchen.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu May 19, 2011 6:40 pm

"Okay, look. Yeah, I put something in her drink. But... I think I miscalculated something." Zexion paused for a moment, thinking.

"As far as I'm concerned, the drink was only supposed to taste horrible... not change her personality completely. Someone in this castle added something to the mixture I was making..." He put his hand on his chin in another state of thought.

"Yup, someone added something to the mixture..."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Shaking her head and waving one arm, She put on an angry face, and gave Zexion a dirty look. "Listen, I don't care who did what, I should kick each and every one of your asses, but, since I'm curious, I wanna see who had the balls to tamper with my drink." -She sends another dirty glare at Zexion, and put a hand on her hip- "I see Zex has a pair, but uhh.." -She looks at Axel, whose still on the ground, then to Xig, whose leaving the room.- "I wanna know who put that...stuff that apparently made me grab up on those two, in your said 'mixture'."

-Noticing Roxas being shoved by Xigbar, She went deep in thought. Perhaps it was the runt who did it? He's always getting himself into something, pretty much writing his own death wish. Wouldn't be too surprising if he in fact, did put the 'nice potion' in Zexion's mixture.-

"Roxas..Come here for a sec." -She attempted to put on a nice face, or at least one that wasn't TOO threatening, and waved for him to come over.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Tue May 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Roxas rubbed his shoulder where the elder man walked into him, he turned his head hearing Larxene call his name and cautiously walked over. "Yeah?"
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu May 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Zexion sighed, looking at Roxas. "Larxene wants to know if you added anything to the cauldron that was previously in the kitchen..."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Turning the corner into the kitchen, he swung the refrigerator door open. He glared at all the ice cream cramed into the center and with one hand motion knocked most of it too the floor, grabbing his flask which was in the back. Holding up the container to his face, he examined the mark on his jaw through the reflection.

He grunted at the outcome and headed back out to the lounge, looking around to observe the conversation going on, "tch" he sat himself on the furthest couch away from it.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Sun May 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Putting her hands on her hips, and leaning all her weight on one side, she sighed. She was getting fed up with Roxas already, he was moving far too slow for her liking. "Hurry up brat, I don't have all day." When the blonde boy finally got to her, she stood up straight and crossed her arms, frowning at him a bit. "Well that to--.." Right as she was talking, Zexion cut her off. She gave the emo-looking nobody a death glare. '~He's got some nerve. Who does he think he is?..Whatever, I'll deal with him later~' She let it slide this time, but not without a snarky comment.

"THANK you Zexion, but I have a voice of my OWN, so, if you don't mind shutting up." She glared at him a bit longer, glanced over to Xigbar on the couch, winking at him, then averted her glare to Roxas. "So pipsqueak.~" She raised one hand and pulled his ear down. "Diiid you add anything to Zexions little...mood changing mixture there?"
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Mon May 30, 2011 10:56 am

Zexion rolled his eyes at Larxene's death glare. He had a feeling he knew what was coming. He strolled away calmly, plopping down on the couch next to Xigbar as he summoned his book.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

The boy's height shrunk slightly as Larxene pulled him down on the ear. "I was in the kitchen. A..all I did was add some oregano to it. " he said wincing from pain as her grip tightened on him.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Tue May 31, 2011 2:13 pm

He glanced over at Zexion, patting his shoulder to acknowledge his presence, then turning his attention back to his flask. After taking a few sips of it, he looked up at the conversation between Larxene and Roxas, he smirked, tapping Zexion on the shoulder a second time "Ey, bookie" he glanced at Larxene again, his smirk growing into a grin, "Twenty munny down the kid ain't gunna be able to walk away on his own."
Content with his bet, he throws his feet on the table with a laugh.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Finally, the pain subsided. He then slowly rose to his knees then stood up. With a groan he wobbily walked over to the couch and plopped down, ignoring all of the other members. He closed his eyes before hearing the commotion that brought him back. He saw Larxene holding Roxas's ear and speaking to him in quite a menacing voice that he could hear from where he was sitting. Feeling the strength back in his body, the lean, tall nobody rose from the couch and walked over to the obviously agitated female.- Larxene, what are you doing to Roxy?
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Cerulean eyes peered up at the red-haired male as he strode over. "I can handle this Axel.." he said trying to push Larxene's hand off his ear as he stood there in pain.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Tue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

His emerald gaze shifted to the voice. He stared for a moment at his blonde companion before sighing and nodding.- Fine fine. However, he didn't go anywhere. He simply crossed his arms and awaited the blonde female nobody to respond to his question.-
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Tue May 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Zexion glanced at Xigbar the first time he tapped his shoulder, but then he turned his full attention to Xigbar after the second tap and his little deal. The slate-haired Nobody smirked. "Ahh, Xigbar... I can't bet against you. I agree with you entirely."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum