Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to RP

+6
Demyx
-Roxas-
Larxene
Luxord
Zexion
Xigbar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A place to RP - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to RP

Post  Larxene Tue May 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Roxas' answer wasn't good. Not good at all. Oregano wouldn't change her mood like that. He was lying, he had to be, or so she assumed. This put her in an even worse mood. She pinched his ear harder and yanked on it again.
"I don't believe you." The tone she used was the tone of voice that would rip out your soul or something. "Not at all, ya runt." She yanked his ear even harder, then noticed Axel, next to them, asking her a question. She didn't even notice him walk over. "What?....Oh what do you care flamer?" She waved him off with her unoccupied hand, while sending shock waves through the other one holding Roxas.

"If anything, you should be supporting this little, ahh..torture session if you may..." She moved her hand from Rox's ear to his cheek, her other hand to his other cheek, and pinched them, hard. "..Because, ya know, he kinda DID cause all of this. Including me kicking you." She winked at the red-headed nobody, and smirked, quickly turning her attention to the younger nobody, who she had in her grasp by the cheeks. She gave him a fake smile, and sent dangerously strong electrical surges through him, snickering as he wriggled in 'pain'.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

http://absentsilhouette.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Tue May 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Finally recieving his answer he stared at her blankly as she waved him off. He was tempted to slap her across her head, but then noticed the wink. He flinched at the thought of the horrible pain that surged through him as she kneed him. He stood around though, and watched her do so. Suddenly he felt the urge to burn something. However, he quickly grabbed Roxas' arm and jerked him away from the shedevil that was shocking him. He moved the blonde nobody behind him and stood in front of Larxene with a scowl on his face.- Look Larxy. I'm sure there were others that put stuff in there. Not JUST him. -He pointed to his friend behind him.- Hasn't it crossed your brain that someone ELSE put something in that mixture stuff?
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Tue May 31, 2011 4:53 pm

Right as she raised the intensity of her shocking, Roxas was pulled away from her. She stumbled a bit, then turned to Ax, glaring at him. "What's your problem?! You're gonna protect the one that caused you to nearly fade?" She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Pshht, I swear, if you two had heart, I would think you're in love."
She leaned over to the side to look at the blonde nobody behind him, taunting him with a smirk. She was listening to Ax ramble about someone else putting something in her drink, when she looked past Roxas and noticed Xigbar and Zexion on the couch. They were smiling about something, they had to be 'enjoying the show'. Oh, she'd give 'em a show alright.

She leaned up and looked at Axel, putting a hand on her hip, tapping her fingers against it. "So...what you're saying is, those fellas behind ya.." She casually pointed to the two nobodies on the couch behind him and Roxas. "..You're saying that they did it?...Very well" She shrugged her shoulders, and stood up straight, and headed for the couch, walking calmly.

She finally got to the couch, and smirked at Xigbar, then at Zexion. "Hmm..." She spun around and fell back on the couch, making room for herself between Xig and Zexion. She crossed one leg over the other, and put her arms behind both of them. "Heh, well hey there guys~" Her tone was nice and cool. She was gonna do something, and it was guaranteed to hurt.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm

The situation infront of him was getting better, until Axel stepped into the picture, his grin dropped into a sneer as he lost interest leaning himself back in his seat. He tossed the flask back and forth in his hands, still half listening to what was still being said. He looked up intime to make eye contact with Larxene, who had made her way over without him noticing. He let out a grunt when she ploped down next to him and Zexion. Not having the best feeling about her words, "aheh well well, what brings ya over here eh?" he motioned to Axel and Roxas, "it was just ah, gettin' good" he leaned forward to set his flask down on the table, waiting for his answer.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

https://orgxiii.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Tue May 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Pain surged through his body as Larxene began to shock his face. Roxas was about to kick the female when Axel, once again came to his rescue. Standing behind the male he peered out from behind Axel's coat at Larxene. "I could've gotten out of that.." he thought. He was feeling rather tired of being rescued, and wanted to prove to the other members, but most of all himself, that he wasnt just a weakling. Heck he was probably stronger..no the strongest person in the entire Organization, next to Axel and the Superior of course..at least in his young mind anyway. Glaring as Larxene passed by, Roxas rubbed his left cheek, still standing behind Axel before walking off to sit by a window.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

He scowled at her as she spoke before making the remark about if they had hearts he and Roxas were in love. He made a scoff before rolling his bright jade eyes. As she walked away, he glanced back at Roxas, seeing the look in his eyes as he walked off. He heaved yet another sigh but it soon turned into a snicker as he watched Larxene walk over to the two males sitting on the couch. Oh boy.. This aughta be good..
Though he didn't hear what Xigbar said, he did notice his pointing towards him. He quirked a brow before shrugging it off and walking over to a chair next to the wall that he burnt. He sat silently, shifting his emerald gaze between Larxene and that crew then Roxas sitting near the window. Though he quickly turned his attention to those sitting at the couch together, waiting for something to happen that would cause a fight.
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Leaning her head to the side, her eyes shifted over to Xig, and another smirk crossed her face. "Ohh, ya know, this and that." She turned her head towards him and leaned more towards his side, rather than Zexion's. She didn't really trust Zexion, with all them mazes he's put her through. She grabbed hold of the elder nobody's ponytail, and twirled it around her fingers. "A little birdie..a red one, told me that..." She took her arm from behind Zexion, and put two fingers under his chin, turning his face towards hers. "...That you had..something to do with that mixture." Her hand went down from his face to his coat chains. Those things always fascinated her, the coat chains. They easily distracted her. Except, of course, if she was in the heat of the moment, and about to tear someone to shreds, like now.

She yanked on both his ponytail and coat chain, then continued to twirl them around. "Now, is that true, or, is this little red birdie tryna get ya to fade?..." She had an idea..What if she started a fight, instigated one between the redhead and the pirate. That would be a show. She smirked and continued.
"...I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to. I mean, that...that is one less member to worry about, and he..err..the little birdie moves up rank higher. Me personally, I think he's up to something." She nodded and slightly chuckled. "You should uhh..watch your back. Just warning ya." She grabbed his face again, turning it back to her and smiled. "What, no 'Thanks Larxene, you're the best!?' Ffft, okay," She gave him but a tiny zap and winked at him. "Don't say I didn't warn ya."
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Larxene, watching her hands carefully, he had seen this act a few times with her.
Twitching slightly at his ponytail being moved, and the forced eyecontact, he quickly frowned at what she had to say ".....little birdie huh?" he glanced over at Axel across the room, his eye narrowing, "aheh, do YOU think I had somthin' to do with it?" he chuckled, "I have more imagination then that, come on dude." he looked over at Axel again, not liking the idea of him saying he did it, the frown found its way back on his face.

"Well," he snorted, throwing his arms on the back of the couch, "that little birdie ya keep bringin' up, is full of nothin' but hot air, aheh" he leaned over to her with another smirk "I mean come on, look at the guy, hes been watching that brat like a hawk since ya walked over here, I dont think hes even watching his own back." he shifted back into his original position, grunting as his face was turned to meet hers, he winced at the zap then chuckled, "always seem to forget who your dealin' with" he closed his eye and gave a mock salute "consider me warned."
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 am

Zexion winced when Larxene sat down next to them. Of course, she was the last thing he needed to deal with.

Zexion then sighed, putting on a calm persona before standing up. "Listen... Number XII...." The Nobody started. "Must I clarify what happened with the mixture... again? As I already said, the mixture was only meant to taste horrible. But, people messed with the ingredients. It could have been everyone in this room. It could have been one person. But, let me assure you, violence is not the way to figure out." The Nobody then slammed his Lexicon on the table. "You know the consequences if you use violence to figure out your answer, Larxene."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

http://www.leitzkei.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Twirling Xigbar's ponytail still, she chuckled and sighed at his statement. It was true, Axel is so stuck on Roxas, he probably doesn't look after himself. "Well, that means you have the perfect opportunity to get back at him fo--.." In the middle of her sentence, Zexion cut her off..Again. Second time today. She gritted her teeth, and looked back to make eye contact with him. More like pierce his soul with her glare. If she had one munny for every glare she gave out...each day, she'd be set for life..err..'non-existance-.

She stopped twirling the elder Nobody's ponytail, and leaned up from him. "Violence is not the the way~ Blah blah~" She mocked him in a tiny voice. "Oh calm down, you. Who said I was being violent. I haven't laid a hand on anybody in the past five minutes. If you're looking for violence.." She shifted on the couch so that her back was leaning against Xig's arm, and her legs took Zexion's spot. "I'll show you some." She waved the slate-haired Nobody off with one hand. "Peh, consequences. What consequences? Another maze in that book? Fssht.." She looked over to the book cautiously, then back at Zex. "That's..heh, that's nothing, Zexion.."
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Staring out the window Roxas just ignored the conversation that was going on in the background, lost in his own thoughts before piping up. "Just forget it Larxene...what's done is done, why do you need to know who messed with it anyways?" he said continuing to stare outside.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Zexion smirked at Larxene's remark of the maze in his book. Oh, no. She was wrong.

"There's something... worse planned for you, Number XII. I've grown tired of those mazes."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Shifting his gaze from Larxene to Zexion, then to the Lexicon on the table. He frowned at the thought of what was in that book, he'd never had to deal with it, and planned never to find out. Scanning around the room to see who was still there, when he felt Larxene move, bringing him back the their conversation. Once she was back in her original spot he slumped in his seat more.

Then Roxas said somthing that amused him, Tossing his head back slightly, glancing over to where Roxas had sat himself "come on kiddo, ya know, you say the worse things at the worse times." he looked down at Larxene then back at Roxas, this should be good.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Turning his head to look at the elder, the boy scoffed. "Says you...but what I said was true. Why does it really matter? Could've been anybody. You, Me, Zexion, Axel, or even Demyx or Vexen. She's gonna interigate all of us till one of us fesses up, which I doubt is gonna happen. You've seen how she gets when she's mad." he replied crossing his arms and putting his foot on the large bay window sill where he remained seated.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 pm

He sneered in Roxas's direction, clearing his throat, "yea sure, I seen how she gets alright." he smirked, letting out a chuckle "but do ya ever see me whining and complainin'?" he shook his head "talk about running to that flamer over there all the time" he tilts his head to Axel "can't fight your own battles kiddo?" he grinned at Roxas, hoping to strike some nerves.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:00 pm

As the other nodbodies were talking, he seemed to be completely oblivious to the situation until he heard his name called. While he was relaxing in the chair staring at the wall across from him, he shifted his emerald gaze to Roxas, for he said his name, or at least he thought he did. Then from Roxas, he shifted his gaze to the older looking nodbody, where he narrowed his eyes, only to shift around in the chair a bit. He tried to come up with something, but nothing escaped his mouth, as he couldn't find the words. So instead he responded with a weak comment.-

Just looking after 'friends'. There's not a rule against that, is there?
The lean framed nobody shifted yet again in his seat, not quite as comfortable on the chair as he was on the couch, but he didn't feel like standing and walking all the way across the room nor did he plan on sitting with the three bunched up nobodies.
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:30 am

That teared it, standing up from his spot in the window he turned and glared at Xigbar. "Look Xig, I didnt "run" to Axel like you said. He came to me. I CAN fight my own battles, what do you think I do with the heartless everyday huh?" he quipped feeling slightly annoyed by his comment. "I don't see you doing anything except sitting around and..and drinking all the time." Yes..he hadnt exactly thought out the last part of his remark, but it was true. Seemed like to him all Xig did was sit on the couch all day drinking from his flask.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:22 pm

She gazed over to Roxas, suprised that he actually spoke more than a word, and let out a small chuckle. "Well rat, wouldn't ya wanna know who did it if someone did it to you?~" As she was about to make another sarcastic comment, Zexion's statement caught her attention. She hated those mazes in that stupid book of his, so him saying he had something else up his sleeve interested her..somewhat. She shifted herself on the couch once more, but this time, in a nervous manner. "Something worse, huh? And err..what could that be?~" She stretched, obnoxiously putting her arms up and hitting Xig on the face. He's lucky she didn't hit him hard.

Shifting her gaze back to Roxas when he started talking again, she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "What do ya mean by that, pipsqueak? How do I get, exactly, when I'm mad? Please, OH please, fill me in on this." She smirked at him, waiting for him to say the wrong thing, so she could use him as a live punching bag. She glared at Xig for agreeing with the little brat. She was considering shocking him, until he made that comment about Rox always running to Ax. She couldn't help but laugh..Well, point and laugh at Roxas. It was true, OH so true. Turning to the red headed Nobody when he answered, she scoffed and tilted her head a bit. "Ohh Axel, helping a friend hmm? You and the pipsqueak seem a little too close to be 'just friends', now don't ya thing?" Another smirk creeped on her face.

She summoned a kunai, and fiddled with it when Roxas started pleading that he was able to fight. She had to contain her laughter when he insulted Xig. "Oooh Runt, bad move." Twiddling with her kunai once more, she looked up, and beamed the weapon so it would dart right next to the blond boy's foot, and electricity starting to emit from it "I mean, what's wrong with uhh..having a little drink or two?" With that, she snapped her finger, and the electricity that was surrounding the kunai, went directly to Rox, surging through his body.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Gripping the window sill as electricity pulsated through his body, Roxas tried to ride out the pain. Once it subsided he looked up at Larxene, his eyes narrowing as he stared at her while breathing heavily since it was probably a high voltage. "You know how you act...you act like a total bitch, and yeah I probably would care but it depends on who did it." he replied while trying to regain his breath.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

For the most part, the red headed nobody ignored the rest before he heard Larxene say his name. He blankly stared at the blonde female nobody before rolling his eyes. Oh please Larxene. You're completely paranoid.
But then he saw the kunai and the elecricity beginning to slowly surround it as though it were being charged up. Then he saw the bright light shoot from the kunai at Roxas. He was about to jump up, but decided to sit down. This one time he would let Roxas fight his own battles. Then the words echoed out of Roxas's mouth and into his ears. Oh god. He was going to fade for sure after those words. Should he help? He decided to wait it out, giving Roxas the chance to fight. However, he knew he would once more have to jump in this one, but he wanted to see if Roxas really could fight off the soon completely pissed off nobody.
Axel
Axel
Flurry of Dancing Flames

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Zexion froze at the sound of the harsh words from Roxas's mouth. Did... he really just call her that? Little Roxas called Larxene... a bitch? The Nobody turned to Roxas, then glanced at Larxene, then back to Roxas. He then did his famous hand on the chin, looking down and shaking his head. Slightly smirking, of course.

"This is going to get interesting." Zexion grabbed his Lexicon and plopped down on a chair.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexen Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 pm

The soft sounds of the keyboard echo down a darkened corridor of the white castle. Adding to the monotonous clicking of the keys of the computer is the bubbling of various machines processing different liquids that are, in turn, being fed into a larger tank. Vexen stands in front of a large blinking screen; hands moving skillfully over a small area of a longer stretch of counter area, pressing down on it to produce the artificial clicking noises of a keyboard. The bright green orbs that are his eyes flick over the ever changing screen, going over endless amounts of numbers, statistics, variables and a varying amount of chemical formulae. Next to him stands the larger tank that contains a green tinted liquid, and a girl; her right arm and her legs are missing, or to a more trained eye, still developing.

The scientist sports a pair of small glasses that are balanced on the bridge of his nose. He stops typing to lift the glasses from his face and rub the spot where they sat with a drawn out sigh. The noises from down the hall are barely managing to reach his ears, which, in his opinion, is an obtrusive noise. He flicks a hand over the key space; and with a small bleep, the screen blinks out and a protective covering slides down over the tank containing his current experiment. The blonde picks up a book as he passes a table and steps into the hallway. He was wandering to the noise, dreadfully hoping it was nothing to be worried about. With a flick of a finger, he opens the book and takes a right into a slightly better lit corridor; the one leading to the ruckus.
Vexen
Vexen
Chilly Academic

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Snickering at his 'pain', she snapped her finger again, and summoned her kunai. She just 'loved' how hard it was for him to breathe each time it shocked him. His pain was her amusement. As she was snickering, the unthinkable happened. She was tuning his words out, until he called her a bitch. She stopped laughing, and her face went serious. Did..he really just call her that? She had to look around to see if everyone else heard the same thing. They all had the same look of surprise on their faces. She sat up from the couch and frowned. "Well jeez Roxas.." She stood up, and slowly made her way over to him. "That wasn't nice..that 'hurt'. Right here." She raised her hand, and pointed to where her heart should be. She shook her head and smiled. She quickly leaned over, and roughly grabbed the boy, gripping his cheeks with her hand hard.

"So, now ya think your a big boy, huh? Using words like that?" Her tone was like venom. She started to send shocks through his body, from the hand grabbing his face. She gave him a cold look, and kept her harsh tone. "I'll show ya how the big boys are treated then."

She squeezed his face harder, and raised the voltage extremely high. She summoned four kunai in her unoccupied hand, and punched Rox's chest with them, also having electricity surge from them into him. She was enjoying this, but she maintained her frown. Within seconds, she threw the boy to the ground, put a foot on his chest to hold him down, and pointed her kunai at him. Before continuing her torture, she quickly glanced up real quick to see if Axel would interfere, but he was still in his spot surprisingly. She looked back down at the boy and chuckled at the look in his eyes. He looked terrified. It made her tingle, or maybe, that was some extra electricity wanting to come out and have a go at the boy. She slowly took her foot from his chest, and pulled it back, then quickly threw it forward, having her pointed boot hit Roxas in the ribs. Smiling at the sound of the impact, she was having fun, but she waited for a bit, or at least 'til he moved. She didn't want a toy that didn't fight back. "What's the matter Roxas?~ You talk big, but ya can't back it up with action, now can ya?" Waiting for him to get up, she put her weight on one leg and put her hands on her hip, tilting her head to the side. This was going to take a while.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 am

Roxas laid there for a few moments before struggling to get back on his feet. "I..can back it up and will!" he replied summoning Oathkeeper and Oblivion, his two keyblades. Using them as support he pulled himself up before summoning enough energy to charge at the female nobody. Trying his best to aim for her, he slashed right and left with his weapons but the electricity had weakened him somewhat causing his aim to fail. "This isnt getting me anywhere..better stop and wait for my chance to strike." he thought as he continued slashing before backing up abit and stopping. He stood there trying to anticipate what Larxene would do next.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

The savage nymph waited there, staring at the boy for a few moments, until he finally moved. The boy got to his feet but barely. Maybe she should give him more time to recover? He could hardly stand, not that she felt bad at all, him struggling amused the hell out of her. He called her a bitch, she's not gonna show any mercy for that. When Roxas summoned his two keyblades, she smiled. "Here we go, now where getting somewhere." She stood up straight, and tilted her head a bit to the left. The boy started to charge and attack. Simply stepping to the left first, then back to the right, dodging his attacks, Larxene raised her leg and quickly pounded it into his chest, making him fly backwards.
She crossed her arms frowned. "Whoah there Roxas, I know that's not all ya got. Don't be a disappointing toy now." She raised on hand and tapped her chin with her index finger repeatedly. "I mean, at that rate, the only way you are gonna win this battle is by fading me of boredom."

Larxene put her hands down to her side and walked slowly over to Roxas again, swiftly grabbing him by the collar, and raising him up from the ground. Her electric blue-green eyes met his exhausted ones, with that soul-piercing glare. She walked over to the other side of the room, and slammed him hard against the wall. She let him go and threw a few quick jabs at him, then moved back a bit, rolling her eyes and going back to her usual posture; hands on hips and leaning on one side.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexen Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:18 pm

The new light of the well lit room caused the blonde to squint for a second. After his vision adjusted, new noises assailed his ears; annoying noises. His gaze trailed up the page of the book, eventually landing on the person making the most noise: Larxene. A knot of dread formed in his stomach, and he adopted an uncomfortable frown. He slaps the book in his hands closed and deposits it in the inside pocket of his robe. He raises an eyebrow, examining the abused Nobody caught in quite the pickle; Roxas.

"Larxene." He starts off, tearing his gaze from Roxas to the yellow haired woman. "I know you procure a sort of pleasure from all this torture; But it would bode well to refrain from performing it in the Castle, yes?" Vexen's brow furrows, and he folds his arms over his chest. "~I'm surrounded by trigger-happy imbeciles... Ones that damage my test subjects no less...~" The thought runs through his head, and the scientist folds his reading glasses up, hanging them from the draw string of his hood.
Vexen
Vexen
Chilly Academic

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Roxas was helpless now as he was pinned against the wall in the air, he kicked and struggled to get free but it was useless. As Larxene jabbed his body, he let out an intense cry of pain before being dropped to the ground. All the electricity and kunai jabs...It was too much. The young boy lay against the wall, passed out from exhaustion.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm

She watched as the boy slid down the wall and fell to the floor. She waited a few more seconds, to see if he would get up, but he was passed out cold. Hearing Vexen's comment, she turned around and glared at him. "Listen old man, I don't need your advice." She turned back to the boy and bent down, grabbing his hood, and leaning back up. "Plus, why would you even care, Vexen?" Larxene started walking over to where Axel was, roughly dragging Roxas, and dropped him off next to the red-headed Nobody.
She then made her way to the couch, and plopped right back in her spot next to Xigbar. Letting out a sigh, she was obviously bored again. She put her elbow on the elder Nobody's shoulder, and rested her head on her hand. "Now that I entertained you guys with that, someone do the same for me." Her eyes scanned the room, and eventually stopped at Vexen. "Maybe you should do some target practice on Mr. Frosty over there, Xigbar." She smirked at the idea. It wasn't a bad idea at all. She'd enjoy watching that.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:42 pm

His eye followed every move of the two nobodies, he'd call it a fight, but it was hardly even that. He grinned at Roxas, now on the floor by Axel's feet. It may not have been what he would have thought of as a good fight, but the younger nobody was taught a painful lesson, entertainment at its best.

Feeling added weight to his shoulder, he glanced at Larxene, smirking at her comment. Turning his attention to the so 'concerned' icy nobody. "A few bullet holes would to em good" he crossed his arms bringing a hand to his chin "course, is frosty over there worth blowin' away bullets?" Vexen never had done much to him before to make him irritated enough, but he did like to see others dance by bullet force. Leaning back more in his seat, he decided to wait to see what the scientist would have to say.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexen Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

The scientist adopts an unamused look rather quickly; pinching the bridge of his nose. The nobody finds a seat on an empty couch and folds his arms across his chest. "Xemnas won't be very happy that his only heart gatherer has been beaten to a pulp." He would say something else along the lines of "~He's my test subject. I need him in one piece!~" But decided against it, and held his tongue. He rests and elbow lightly on the arm of the couch, giving Xigbar the same unamused look. "Very much not worth your time." He responds sarcastically and then props his legs up on the table, flipping out the book he was just reading and putting on the reading glasses that were hung around the drawstring of his hood.

He casts his gaze back to Roxas; frowning at the condition he is in. He's a tad surprised Axel didn't step in. He seemed close enough to Roxas that he would protect him from Larxene's 'lessons'. He gave a soft chuckle at the thought, flitting his eyes back down to the book.
Vexen
Vexen
Chilly Academic

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Sneering at Vexen's responce, he shook his head slowly and returned his gaze back at the scientist. "It ain't any fun when ya run away like that" he shouldn't had been too surprised at the other nobody's answer. Turning his attention to Larxene next to him, he nudged her with his elbow "ya see that? for target practice, the targets gotta be movin'" he looked back at the boy on the floor, chuckling "ya did a good number on em, aheh, too bad ya didnt fade em" narrowing his eye "woulda' been alot more quiet round here"

He scratched the back of his head, while he looked around the room, nothing worth much interest for him so he looked back at the female beside him "looks like theres no more shows today then." he adjusted himself a final time in his seat.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Zexion lost interest in the commotion going on around the room, paying more attention to his Lexicon, or more formally, the Book of Retribution. He already lost count the amount of times he found himself lost reading his beloved book. Probably enough times to recite it out loud.

He glanced up as Vexen took a seat in another chair. The Nobody then looked back to his book, reading as he spoke. "Anything new in the lab, Number IV?"
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexen Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:35 pm

His green eyes flit to Zexion, as if just realizing he was there. He looks him over quickly before responding "Nothing out of the ordinary, if that is why you're trying to ask." Vexen raises an eyebrow at Xigbar's comment about fading Roxas. He shakes his head disapprovingly, directed at no one in particular. The Nobody's interest in the situation is fading ever so slowly, so he stands. "I wasn't running, Xigbar. I'm just avoiding an unnecessary fight." He retorts and walks to the doorway behind the couch in search of food to appease his growling stomach.
Vexen
Vexen
Chilly Academic

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 am

The Nobody nodded, satisfied with the answer he was given. He flipped a page in his book and closed it, watching it fade in a cloud of black, blue and purple mist.

Zexion glanced at Xigbar, a small smirk forming on his lips. "Quiet with XIII gone, you say? I believe it would be more quiet with you gone... don't you think?"
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 pm

((I guess I'll take a stab at this. =P Might as well haha.))

Finally it was the moment everyone had been waiting for. A dark portal opened into the lounge area and a figure in a dark cloak emerged from it. The dark figure had a back thrown over his shoulder and his hood was up as he let his boot touch base with the castle ground outside of the darkness. Once his body was out of the shadowy portal, he dropped the bag onto the ground and, in sync, as soon as the bag hit the ground, the portal had completely dissipated.

The hooded man looked around to examine who was around. With his now free hands, he reached up and took off his hood. Flicking his neck a bit, he shook his hair out of his hood and let out a sigh. The sigh soon got replaced by an evil toothy smirk. The pink haired assassin had finally returned from his long mission away. He had been sent by himself to explore some new worlds that may need infecting later. The mission was daunting and extremely exhausting. Xemnas was gonna get a boot to the face when he got ahold of him.

Till he saw the silver haired leader, all Marluxia did was tilt his head to the side and say, "Guess who's back?" he chuckled darkly.

Being away for so long almost made him miss this place if he had a heart to be able to miss things with but being away also helped him with some things. He had learned some new tricks to torture his fellow organization members and planned to implement them with ease. He wondered what his blonde little lap dog had been doing in his leave of absence. He was also curious what happened to the pirate and if he had finally drunk himself to death, which he wouldn't have minded. Maybe the runt had finally been defeated by something pathetic that would have made a great story. He even entertained the thought that the double-crossing red-head would be gone as well. That would just make his arrival complete. He also hoped that creepy scientist had calmed down a bit and maybe his little secretary had learned to talk for himself a bit more so he could put him down much more easily but he would have to wait till he saw everyone.

He thought the place had looked a bit unchanged. Nothing had seemed to be too destroyed, or destroyed enough for him to realize. Then he remembered his room and hoped that the necessary traps had followed through to all intruders. There had been some pretty nasty and sneaky ones in that room of his. He was truly brilliant with all his schemes and his masterpieces which would soon lead to him taking control of this flimsy organization of chaos. He wanted to turn it into the organization of his dreams, which is why he had finally returned.

He had accomplished his mission and was back to make this place a literal hell.
Marluxia
Marluxia
Graceful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Roxas- Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 pm

A little while later, Roxas's cerulean eyes began to open slowly. He looked around still feeling the effects of the battle with Larxene. Slowly he stood up and made his way over to the couch when he noticed a hooded figure carrying a large box with him. "Oh great...Marluxia's back to make our non existances a living hell..." he thought as he plopped down onto the couch leaning his head back and closing his eyes. Hopefully nobody else would bother him, since he was still in pain.
-Roxas-
-Roxas-
Key of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Larxene rested her head on her hand that was propped up on Xigbar's shoulder still. Her eyes shifted from Xigbar, to Vexen, then back to Xigbar again. She frowned, there was no shooting going on, and she was getting bored. She sighed obnoxiously, turning her head a bit to Xigbar, and talking in a lazy tone as he nudged her. "I can make him move if ya want." With her free hand, she summoned a single kunai, and flipped it through her fingers and thought of beaming it at the icy Nobody, but him and Zexion got into a rather boring conversation. Rolling her eyes, she snapped her fingers and the kunai faded away. Another sigh of boredom escaped her lips. The blonde Nobody got up from her seat on the couch, and stretched. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but it got boring, and my punching bag there," She nudged her head towards Roxas. "..is gonna wake up anytime soon. So, see ya losers later.~"

She started walking, but her path was quickly blocked by a dark corridor. She stepped back a bit and stared; Well, more like glared at it, for getting in her way. As the hooded figure stepped out, she rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips, tapping her foot at the same time. "Hurry up, I have things to d--.." Her sentence was abruptly interrupted when the figure took off his hood. Her eyes grew wide, and her mouth held agape in disbelief. Is it true? Was it really him? Marluxia? She turned to check Zexion, making sure he wasn't doing another one of his illusions, then turned back to the graceful assassin, and watching him do his signature hair flip. It was him. "...Marluxia?" She squinted at him. "Where the hell have you been?" The squint quickly turned into a glare, and she crossed her arms. "You left me all alone with these guys." She spread her arms open, motioning to the other members in the room. "And alone to torture the brat." She looked over to Roxas as he began to wake. "Too bad you missed the torture he just received." She frowned, and debated on whether to attack him or not, but she decided to let him be. She was too 'shocked', and her main focus was Marluxia. Her 'partner in crime' was finally back. The castle was theirs.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Being slightly shocked from Zexions earlier comment, he shook his head, choosing to shrug it off, that nap he missed earlier had finally decided to catch up to him. Watching the female nobody get up, he soon did the same turning to snatch his flask up from his seat, glancing at the blond boy now on the couch, he shook the flask playfully "and thats why I drink so much kiddo," he chuckled turning to make his way out of the lounge.

Half way across the room, he stopped noticing the dark corridor, his eye narrowed at who stepped out, revealing the MIA nobody, "....ya gotta be kiddin' me." he grumbled under his breath, his left hand twitched slightly, it happened often, when he didn't get to shoot things in awhile. He smirked using his other hand to message the twitch, leaning on the doorframe he watched the rest of the room's reactions, maybe he would stay alittle longer, just to see how this 'homecoming' would play out.
Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Zexion glanced up as everyone in the room took notice of the pink-haired Nobody. Ahh... he was really wondering when everyone was going to acknowledge him.

The Nobody snapped his fingers, the Lexicon fading in a cloud of black, purple and blue. The last person he wanted to deal with was Marluxia, especially when he was so calm. He, too, stood up and walked over to Xigbar.

"How long has he been gone for?" He looked up at The Freeshooter. "It's been quite peaceful without him..." Of course, he said this quietly.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xigbar Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Looking up from his hand, he watched Zexion make his way over to him. He grunted at the schemer nobody's comment, glancing down at him, "been year or two seems it." Shifting where he was, leaning over closer to Zexion, he kept his eye on the pink haired nobody "wonder, what the dudes been up too, Kingdom hearts knows it ain't any good."

He flexed his hand a few times "but i'll tell you what books," he grinned down at the shorter nobody "theres going to be alot more action around here now."

Xigbar
Xigbar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Said schemer placed a hand on his chin, smirking. "Whatever is in that bag, Xigbar, it can't be any good. Things haven't been the same since Castle Oblivion. I can hardly trust Pinkie Pie and his lap dog... not that I ever could before." Zexion chuckled lightly.

"Would it be up to us to figure out what he's planning? Like you said, Kingdom Hearts knows it's not good."
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Vexen Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 am

Marluxia's name has been said a few times now. A knot formed in Vexen's stomach again. He didn't like hte pink haired member, nor did he want him back. Vexen rubs his temples, stepping through the kitchen doorway. The kitchen is clean every time. Who cleans it is a mystery. As the blonde Nobody prepared himself a cold meal, a thin layer of ice formed over his chest, underneath his robe. Wit hthe arrival of Marluxia, things were bound to become a tad more violent towards the so called 'weaker' members. He scoffed at the thought, giving a nearly unheard snort of laughter. He eyed the cold sandwich on the white plate. "~Salami... pepperoni... ham... cheese...~" The nobody stops and raises an eyebrow; there was something missing. He reaches his hand into the refridgerator and pulls out the mayo jar and applies some to his sandwich.

"Now this is a meal." Vexen gives an approving nod before taking a single step to the door. He stops. Going through that door is risky business... A portal sprouts from the darkness of the floor and he steps through it, avoiding unnecessary contact with his least favorite person. He arrives in the lab and places the plate on the computer platform, beside the kayboard. He lifts the sandwich and takes a bite, giving a 'happy' sigh. The Nobody immediately sets himsef to working again.
Vexen
Vexen
Chilly Academic

Back to top Go down

Post  Marluxia Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm

((Soooo sorry but now I'm posting again after Xiggy threatened taking away my video games even though I've been meaning to post in here.))

Marluxia turned to the squeakingly shrill blonde that was talking to him. "Ah so the blonde girl survived without me being here to guide her around." he thought to himself. She had tuned her out for a bit but then saw that she was trying to brag about the little runt being "tortured". "Well you obviously didn't do a good job of torturing him if he is almost asleep." he then took that moment to look around the room again and saw no one in pain or dismal. This saddened him a bit so he hatched a plan into his head to get them all into some pain.

"Heya Larxy, quiet down for a minute. Hand me one of those knife thingies for a second, I have a plan." he grinned his signature devilish grin. The plan that had just come to mind would be thrilling but he had to act fast while some people were around.

While he waited on Larxene, he gave a glance over to Zexion and Xigbar. He just shared his grin to them and darkly chuckled.
Marluxia
Marluxia
Graceful Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larxene Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 am

Larxene's electric blue orbs were still fixed on the pink haired Nobody. Her gaze quickly turned into a glare, as he insulted her job at torturing Roxas. She walked closer to Marluxia and shoved him. "I don't suppose YOU could have done any better without having to be dusked by the Boss." She rolled her eyes and leaned her weight on one side, looking at Roxas, then back to Marluxia, still giving him that glare. "And just for the record, I wan--.." She was interrupted by Marluxia's request for a kunai. She summoned one kunai, and twirled it around her fingers, sighing. "And what, may I ask, are you planning to do with it?" She raised an eyebrow as a devilish grin crept onto the Nobody's face. She knew that face better than anyone in the castle, he was up to something, something good. "Whatever you're doing, I want in." With a flick of her wrist, the kunai flew at Marluxia, and a smirk crept onto her face.
Larxene
Larxene
Savage Nymph

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexion Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

((-Brushes off a thin layer of dust-))

Zexion took another glance at Larxene and Marluxia, narrowing his eyes slightly. 'This is ridiculous...' The Schemer opened a portal and walked through it, exiting into his own room. He walked to the window and stared out of it, looking at Kingdom Hearts.
Zexion
Zexion
Cloaked Schemer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaldin Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 am

Maybe this forums is completely dead, I don't care :3

Xaldin walked into the lounge, seeing nothing but his cat Mr. Twiggles. He lifted him off the ground and cuddled him. "Oh, yesh, ur a good boy :3" he continued walking and made himself some toast. After that, he walked upstairs seeing Zexion looking out of the window.

"Having a nice view, Schemer?"
Xaldin
Xaldin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum